Legal assistance to refugees and asylum seekers
Since January 2013 civic organization “The Tenth of April” (“Desyate Kvitnya”) has been providing free legal aid to refugees and asylum seekers in partnership with the UNHCR.
If you intend to seek asylum in Ukraine and you need qualified legal aid if you need:
- Counselling on application for asylum to the RMS
- Appealing the decision of the Migration service on any stage of procedure;
- Attorney’s assistance in the issues relating to asylum procedure in Ukraine
- Information concerning your rights and duties as the asylum seeker in Ukraine
- Assistance in other asulum issues in Ukraine
You can apply to the lawyer of the civic organization “The Tenth of April” (“Desyate Kvitnya”) for counselling, assistance in drafting of application to the state authorities and representation in state bodies, courts and granting other forms of legal aid.
Address: Odesa, Heroiv Krut (V. Tereshkiviy) 15, office 511
Contact: (093) 662 85 24 , (048) 766 00 04
email: [email protected]